Hello everyone! I can hardly believe that 2017 is here (probably because I have been super sick since the end of December so I have missed most of it so far) but I am excited for what lies ahead this year! I have the most incredible clients and thinking about all of the beautiful moments that I get to walk through with you in the coming months fills me with immeasurable anticipation! Life has been so busy the past several years (which is such a blessing) yet it has meant that blogging simply hasn’t happened….It is ironic because I LOVE to write and have a minor in writing, (okay maybe I shouldn’t have admitted that, let the scrutiny begin) but there never seems to be enough time in the day to get everything done let alone write about it. However, this year I would like to commit to a few new things:
- Not taking life so seriously (I work 12-15 hour days and I enjoy it very much, but often I push myself like lives depend on it when, in reality, they don’t)!
- Building in rest (what is rest? Does that mean you do something other than work? Hmmmm….)!
- Taking time to do other things that bring me joy such as writing about the incredible moments that I witness and capture (hence the blogging)!
- Not constantly comparing myself to others (when we do this we usually fall short because WE will never be THEM and it is freeing to remember that I am not meant to be! I was made to be ME! :} )!
- Spending more time with my hubby (seriously he is the best and I am guilty of putting work before him…not a good idea folks…I cannot wait to be more present in our time together)!
- Pushing myself, continuing to grown, learning new techniques, trying new tricks, and overall doing everything I can to better serve all of you that have put your trust in me (I love you for that and feel so honored)!
Thank you all for your love and support in this life! I appreciate each and every one of you! Now let’s go and make 2017 our best year yet!!
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.